Journalism won’t die if you donate. Support Voice of San Diego today!
- A resolution was passed by the mayor and City Council proclaiming April 19, 2006 Diann Shipione Day in the city of San Diego.
- You can find out what lawsuits have been filed against the city of San Diego by going here.
- Under the strong mayor form of government, the mayor does not preside over any open session meetings, but does preside over all closed session meetings.
- Recycled water professionals are available to speak to your community group by calling the city’s Speakers Bureau Hotline at (619) 533-6638 at least two weeks before your program date or e-mailing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each year, per City Charter Section 77A, the residents of San Diego are taxed for the express purpose of maintaining the San Diego Zoo.