The Morning Report
Subscribe now. Get smarter tomorrow.
Thanks to the readers who submitted suggestions for a new San Diego airport (assuming one is ever built.)
We got a few clever responses, a few logical responses and a couple of unprintable ones.
Here’s what you offered:
- Duncan Hunter International Airport.
- MiraMess International Airport.
- Bowens-Craver-Lynch International Airport.
- Jerry Sanders International Airport or Pete Wilson International Airport (depending upon whom takes a leadership role on the airport.)
- SDCRAAA (San Diego County Regional Airport Authority Airport.)
- Stay at Lindbergh Field, but name a terminal: Midge Costanza Terminal, brought to you by GCS Public Relations, the U-T and the FAA trust fund.
Is there a winner in there? Any votes?
I’ll share my choice in my final post.