The Morning Report
San Diego news and info
you need to take on the day.
As of Friday afternoon, here are the people who have strolled into the City Clerk’s Office to say they formally intend on running for a city office in 2008:
- Mayor: Jerry Sanders.
- City attorney: Mike Aguirre and Dan Coffey.
- District 1: Phil Thalheimer.
- District 3: Todd Gloria, John Hartley, James Hartline, Rock Neptun, and Stephen Whitburn.
- District 5: Carl DeMaio and Mitz Lee.
- District 7: April Boling.
For more potential candidates, see our roundup from Monday’s issue.