The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
Our reporting relies on your support. Contribute today!
Help us reach our goal of $250,000. The countdown is on!
Introducing: local real estate attorney and broker Gary Laturno. He’ll be guest-hosting this blog tomorrow to answer your pressing questions in the second installment of our blog series, Savvy & Sage: Tips on Buying and Selling in 2009. (You can view the questions and answers from our first installment with Prof. Leonard Baron here.)
Here are some areas Gary can address — if your questions fit these topics, please send them our way and Gary will try to answer as many as possible:
- options for homeowners facing foreclosure
- ins and outs of national refinance/loan modification plans
- tips for negotiating with lenders
- where to go if you’re not getting help from your lender
- short sales — selling for less than you owe on your mortgage
- how to avoid scams targeting homeowners