I joined our media partners at NBC 7/39 to share some of the answers that we got from local real estate attorney and broker Gary Laturno last week in the second installment of our guest-host series, Savvy & Sage: Tips on Buying and Selling in 2009.
Here’s the clip:
If you missed any of Laturno’s answers, here’s a quick summary:
- Could the bank come after me after I foreclose?
- What should I do if my payments are too high?
- Can I sue if I find mold?
- How should I approach three upside-down short sales?
- When I’m buying foreclosures, am I responsible for past-due homeowners association bills?
And if you have any suggestions for future guest hosts (or the types of questions you’d like answered), please leave a comment below.