Ok, some quick notes for you loyal Credentialed readers.
- First of all, I’ve put together two pieces of work this month that I am particularly excited about. If you haven’t had the chance to see them yet, here they are: a photo essay of images from San Diego’s rooftops, and a slideshow of images from East Village.
Suffice it to say, I’ve spent a lot of time in downtown San Diego recently.
- To put together that photo essay, I had a lot of help from our web editor Sarah Johnson, who did a great job doing the layout for the project. Thanks Sarah.
- If you want to keep up with all of these projects, be sure to bookmark our Sights & Sounds page.
- The first two photographers we profiled in Perspective, a new feature in which I get behind the lens with great local talents. Sandy Huffaker and Matt Mallams were very gracious with their time and images. I’ve heard good feedback about this feature, so if you have suggestions for other profileable photogs, shoot me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My busy schedule has kept me from posting as many outtakes this month as I usually do. But I do have a few. Click on the image to see the story I was shooting when I took the image.