These were the most-read stories for the week of Nov. 2-8.
1. Kevin Faulconer: The No. 1 Second Choice
2. City Attorney on Filner: ‘It Was a De Facto Impeachment’
3. The Best – and Worst – of the #NoBSMayor Debate
5. Morning Report: Real Poverty Rate and U-T Buys More Papers
6. Culture Report: A New North Park Gallery’s Success Could Lead to Its Demise
7. San Diego’s Most Walkable Cities
8. Peters vs. DeMaio: Why Fix What’s Not Broken?
9. Fact Check: Pension Savings for Neighborhoods
10. Morning Report: The Port’s Future