Journalism won’t die if you donate. Support Voice of San Diego today!
These were the most-read stories for the week of May 3-9.
1. 5 Big Claims ‘Blackfish’ Makes About SeaWorld
2. An Unexpected Casualty in San Diego’s Food Truck Crackdown: Craft Breweries
3. Teachers Call Upon San Diego School Trustee to Help Save Seniority Rules
4. For This School, Lack of Donations or Supplements Haven’t Stopped Success
5. Fact Check: Councilwoman’s Consistency on Building Height Limits
6. Up in the Air: The Future of Drones in San Diego
7. An Unruly Clairemont Crowd Asks: ‘Leave Us in Peace’
8. Millennials Have Great Expectations of San Diego
9. ‘The NIMBY Left and NIMBY Right Are Converging’
10. Taking the Community Out of Community Plans