Journalism won’t die if you donate. Support Voice of San Diego today!
These were the most-read stories for the week of Aug. 2-8.
1. San Diego’s Bumbling Big Brother
2. One Company That’s Moving Back to San Diego
3. The Problem With Comic-Con’s Money-Making Numbers
4. Turns Out That Convention Center Tax May Really Be a Tax
5. Somehow, the Convention Center Has Gotten Even More Bad News
6. Why Bill Fulton’s Resignation Isn’t Shocking
7. A New School of Thought on Discipline
8. San Diego’s Unique Density Dilemma
9. Civic San Diego Pauses to Plan Its Own Future
10. Reducing Red Tape – at the Expense of Residents