The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
These were the most-read stories for the week of Aug. 23-29.
1. Six Years and $10 Million Gone, the Convention Center Expansion Is Dead
2. San Diego’s Other Affordability Problem
3. When Do the Water Cops Show Up?
4. To Bail Out Its Bond Nightmare, Poway Looks to New Debt and Higher Taxes
5. DeMaio’s Partner on Pension Reform Payroll
6. The County Pension’s Wall Street Game
7. This Little-Used Parking Lot Is the Epicenter of a Yearlong Political Power Struggle
8. Who Stands to Benefit from San Diego’s Minimum Wage Hike
9. SD Businesses Aren’t All on the Same Page on the Wage Hike
10. New Teachers Bear the Burden of All Kinds of Public Policy Failures