The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
These were the most-read stories for the week of Sept. 13-19.
1. We’re Having the Wrong Conversation About Charter Schools
2. DeMaio Blasts Minimum Wage Referendum Push as ‘Complete Mistake’
3. Fact Check: How Often San Diego Teachers Get Graded
4. Carmel Valley Takes the Goldilocks Approach to One Paseo
5. Faulconer Makes the First Snip to the Red Tape Menace
6. The Latest Disputed Stat in the Minimum Wage Fight
7. 5 Things to Know About How Teacher Tenure Took Hold in San Diego
8. 5 Myths About San Diego’s Business Climate
9. A Reader’s Guide to San Diego Business Incentives
10. Sometimes Quick and Dirty Urban Upgrades Are the Best Urban Upgrades