The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
These were the most-read stories for the week of Nov. 15-21.
1. San Diego’s Richest Poor Neighborhood, Two Decades Later
2. Who Lied? Part II: DeMaio’s Deceptive Emails
3. ‘Thought-Provoking’ Death for Food Gets the Axe
4. Class Sizes in San Diego Schools Are Not Down
5. The Mayor Is Stalling on His Transparency Promises
6. Still Struggling Financially, SD Schools Ponder Teacher Raises, Big Pension Payments
7. The Most Frustrating Labor Rules for California Businesses
8. Those ‘Frustrating’ Labor Rules Are Protecting California Workers
9. The Case for Giving Veteran Cops Bigger Raises
10. Wandering the City Heights Data Desert