The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
These were the most-read stories for the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 5.
1. SANDAG Board Member: My Constituents Want More Freeway Off-Ramps, Not Trolleys
2. Behind the Lone Vote Against SANDAG’s Big Transportation Plan
3. Parents Want More Say Over San Diego Unified’s Calendar — Starting With Day One
4. SDPD: Body Cameras Are for Evidence, Not Transparency
5. If Not the Minimum Wage, Then What? The GOP’s Poverty Problem
6. The Scott Barnett Exit Interview
7. The Veterans’ Case for Todd Gloria
8. The Realities of San Diego Business, Straight from the Business Owners
9. What’s Next for the City Council
10. Why Should Sherri Lightner Stand Down?