The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
These were the most-read stories for the week of Jan. 10-16.
1. Four Myths About a Chargers Stadium That Must Die
2. Sheriff’s Dept. Is Trying to Arrest People Before They Commit Major Crimes
3. Lightner’s One Paseo Move Caters to Her District at the City’s Expense
4. When in Doubt, Form a Chargers Task Force
5. Gloria Doesn’t Want to Fix the Referendum Process — He Wants to Kill It
6. Fact Check: San Diego’s Dearth of Raw Land
7. Trolley Cops Mostly Swarm These Two Areas
8. The State of San Diego’s Surveillance State
9. A State of the City Fit for Pleasantville
10. Three Things to Like About the Mayor’s Speech