The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
These were the most-read stories for the week of Feb. 28-March 6.
1. Guilt by Association: Facebook Pics Could Help Send a Young Man to Prison for Life
2. Why Goldman Sachs Wants the Chargers in Los Angeles
3. Kilroy Funds Chargers Petition to Mess with One Paseo Signature-Gathering
4. Lawyer Up to Save Your Neighborhood
5. The Definitive Guide to San Diego’s Political Musical Chairs
6. Meet San Diego Governments’ $10 Million Man
7. Jury: Fallbrook Schools Must Pay Ex-Employee $1M for Retaliation
8. Definitive Proof That Infrastructure Is Cool
9. Fact Check: The City Pays the Chargers to Play at Qualcomm Stadium