111 Elm Street, Suite 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 325-0525
Fax: (619) 325-0530
Thank you for visiting the Copyright section. If you wish to use an article produced in its entirety which was originally produced by the voiceofsandiego.org, please review this information. This includes use in printed or electronic communications (i.e. blog, Web site, newsletter, magazines, newspaper, etc.). If you have any questions, please contact our office manager, Chris Maxwell.
Copyrights and trademarks
Material published on voiceofsandiego.org, including articles, photos, graphics, bulletin board postings, audio and video clips, and other content, is copyrighted by voiceofsandiego.org, or by other information providers who have licensed their content for use on voiceofsandiego.org. Additionally, the entire content of voiceofsandiego.org is also copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws; the owner of the collective work is voiceofsandiego.org. voiceofsandiego.org and its logos are service marks or trademarks of voiceofsandiego.org, a California nonprofit public benefit corporation. You cannot reproduce, republish or redistribute material from voiceofsandiego.org or any other news services and syndicates in any way without the written consent of the copyright owner.
You may, however, electronically store a reasonable portion of voiceofsandiego.org content for your personal, non-commercial use by making a single electronic copy on your computer’s hard drive, a single copy on a disk or other media or a single copy in printed form. You agree, however, that you will not store or archive a significant portion of the content or create a database using the content.
These rules also apply:
1. You will not in any way violate the intellectual property laws protecting the content accessible through voiceofsandiego.org. This means you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or display the content, including logos, trademarks or service marks, or otherwise violate the proprietary rights of voiceofsandiego.org or others.
2. You will not reuse, republish or otherwise distribute the content or any modified or altered versions of it, whether over the Internet or otherwise, and whether or not for payment, without the express written permission of voiceofsandiego.org or a third-party copyright holder.
3. You will cooperate promptly and completely with any reasonable request by voiceofsandiego.org related to an investigation of infringement of copyright or other proprietary right.
To obtain permission to reuse or republish any material copyrighted by voiceofsandiego.org, please contact Chris Maxwell, (619) 325-0525. voiceofsandiego.org cannot grant permission to reuse or republish material from other information providers. Please contact them directly.
Member Content is any information you provide to us or other users in the registration process, in any public message area (including the forums area) or through any email feature. You are solely responsible for Member Content, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Member Content. Member Content must conform to the guidelines set forth under Online Conduct below. voiceofsandiego.org reserves the right to remove any material that it believes may violate these Terms or Use, or any copyright or third-party rights.
If you believe that voiceofsandiego.org or any user of voiceofsandiego.org has infringed your copyright in any material way, please notify our Copyright Agent and provide the following information:
1. An identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. An identification of the material on voiceofsandiego.org that you claim is infringing or is subject to infringing activity, with enough detail so that we can locate the material on our site.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
5. A statement by you declaring that the above information in your Notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
The Copyright Agent for voiceofsandiego.org is Chris Maxwell, firstname.lastname@example.org, (619) 325-0525. voiceofsandiego.org and its logos are registered service marks or trademarks.