The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
State Sen. Christine Kehoe’s office today sent out a list of speakers who’ll be testifying at next week’s hearing on nuclear power. Here you go:
- Dick Rosenblum, chief nuclear officer, Southern California Edison.
- Jack Keenan, senior vice president, Pacific Gas & Electric.
- Marshall Cohen, senior director, Nuclear Energy Institute, an industry group.
- Jim Harding, an economics consultant.
- Carl Zichella, regional staff director, Sierra Club.
- Dan Hirsch, president, Committee to Bridge the Gap, a nonprofit nuclear opposition group.
- Joe Turnage, senior vice president, Constellation Energy.
The hearing will be held Monday at 1 p.m. at CalTrans offices at 4050 Taylor St.