Journalism won’t die if you donate. Support Voice of San Diego today!
These were the most-read stories for the week of Jan. 11-17.
1. Albertsons Closing Means One Less Grocery Store in SD Food Desert
2. 3 Curious Reasons a Charter School Was Shot Down
3. Meet the Company Shaping San Diego’s Skyline
4. Animal-Killing Federal Agency Will Go Under the Microscope
5. Yes, DUI Checkpoints Are Legal
6. Morning Report: Former Mayor Threatens to Fight Megabond
7. In Defense of Investigatory Traffic Stops
8. Fact Check: Alvarez’s $47 Million Budget Fix
9. San Diego Has Fallen Behind on Combating Police Racial Profiling