Journalism won’t die if you donate. Support Voice of San Diego today!
These were the most-read stories for the week of May 24-30.
1. How San Diego’s Most Disruptive Lawyer Makes His Money
2. Behind the City’s Secret Cory Briggs Memo
3. San Diegans Will Wait a Decade or More for These 10 Parks
4. Chargers and Other Groups Immune to SDPD Tickets, Says Disgraced Cop
5. San Diego Housing Hits a Non-Bubble High
6. What a District Attorney Decides
7. What We Know About San Diego’s Drone Industry
9. What Raising the Minimum Wage Means for Your Dinner Plans