The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
Listen to new Managing Editor Sara Libby make her VOSD Radio debut. She comes to VOSD by way of Talking Points Memo and Politico. In the latest edition of the radio show, Libby and CEO Scott Lewis break down a variety of issues:
• The latest saga for Poway: the IRS is investigating its schools’ bond deal.
• Understanding how the complicated Proposition 30 tax measure would work
• Experts we talked to say U.S. Attorney Laura Duffy’s expressed support for mayoral candidate Carl DeMaio is legally OK.
• VOSD is having an Election Night party at Co-Merge on Nov. 6. (Read up on the candidates and issues with our special election page.)
• See just how much San Diego Unified School District will probably end up paying per iPad.
Plus, find out why VOSD Radio named departing reporter Keegan Kyle as the Hero of the Week and the city of San Diego as the Goat of the Week. Listen to it here.
VOSD Radio also airs on Newsradio FM 95.7 and AM 600 KOGO on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. Subscribe to the podcast here.
Dagny Salas is the web editor at Voice of San Diego. You can contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.550.5669.
Like VOSD on Facebook.
Disclosure: Voice of San Diego members and supporters may be mentioned or have a stake in the stories we cover. For a complete list of our contributors, click here.