Join Voice of San Diego for the “Neighborhood Development – What Can We Actually Do?” panel discussion Tuesday, Dec. 10, at the old Snowflake Bakery in East Village.
The event, moderated by VOSD reporter Andy Keatts, will take a hard look at what the city can actually do policy-wise to spur “neighborhood development” and how those actions may impact the array of diverse local stakeholders. Expect nothing less than a night of community-centric wonkery.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marcela Escobar-Eck, Principal, Atlantis Group, LLC
- Bill Fulton, Planning, Neighborhoods & Economic Development director for the city of San Diego
- Georgette Gomez, Environmental Health Coalition associate director
- Kenneth Malbrough, Encanto Community Planning Group chair
- Lloyd Russell, local architect
The event is free for all current VOSD members; a $10 donation is requested for all non-members via the online ticket registration, though tickets will be available at the door prior to the event.
Doors will open at 6, and the program will begin at 6:30 pm.
We ask that you print off your ticket and provide it at the door to expedite entry.