voiceofsandiego.org offers businesses and organizations of all sizes the opportunity to support independent media in San Diego. Sponsors position their businesses in front of thousands of engaged and influential readers, which include government officials, community and business leaders and newsmakers.
Within the last year, voiceofsandiego.org:
- Garnered prestigious recognition from the San Diego Press Club for our coverage, including a first place award for Best “Overall News Web Site” and sweeping the Breaking News category for daily newspapers
- Raises the bar for local media in terms of depth, writing quality and command of subject
- Earned the Gloria Penner Civic Service Award from the League of Women Voters of San Diego County
- Provides a fresh perspective to readers who increasingly rely on the Internet for their local news and who desire indepedent coverage
Download our Media Kit to learn more about:
- Who We Are
- Our Audience
- Our Partners
- Editorial Contacts and Features
(You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.)
voiceofsandiego.org is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your site sponsorship support may be claimed as a charitable tax deduction. Please consult your tax preparer for details.
We’re ready to help and are willing to discuss creative and compelling ways to meet your strategic marketing objectives. To customize a site sponsorship package that works for your objectives and budget, please submit your request online or contact Denise Scatena, marketing and community development manager, at (619) 325-0525.