The Morning Report
San Diego news and info
you need to take on the day.
Former Centre City Development Corp. President Nancy Graham has submitted her final financial disclosure form, a step she was required to take within 30 days of leaving office.
In it, Graham, who resigned July 24, disclosed receiving five gifts totaling $208.
Her previous disclosure forms have been questioned. She testified under oath last summer that she’d received almost $3 million from the two, with one payment coming in mid-2007. She didn’t disclose that income in her 2007 disclosure form.
Failing to disclose potential conflicts of interest can result in fines as high as $5,000 per violation and can also be punished as crimes under state and local law.
Graham’s final disclosure form, submitted August 4, lists the following gifts:
- $50 lunch with Brig. Gen. Angela Salinas from the Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- $15 lunch. LEAD San Diego.
- $25 Elfin Forest Festival, Elfin Forest/Harmony Grove Town Council.
- $83 dinner, 2008 Black History Month Local Heroes, KPBS.
- $35 dinner, Urban Land Institute San Diego.