The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
Statement: San Ysidro is the busiest land crossing in the country.
Analysis: Here’s a list of the country’s top five crossings from U.S. Customs and Border Protection. This data includes the estimated number of passengers and pedestrians in the last fiscal year.
- San Ysidro, Calif.: 30,329,459
- El Paso, Texas: 28,227,677
- Laredo, Texas: 19,846,778
- Hidalgo, Texas: 15,261,895
- Nogales, Ariz.: 12,759,443
— KEEGAN KYLE