Want the news summarized?
Subscribe to The Morning Report.
The Mission of Pivot Charter Schools is to instruct students in grades K-12 through a rigorous online educational platform supported by class offerings at our resource center and individualized attention. The unique educational program coupled with flexible scheduling and a caring environment provides students the skills, confidence and motivation to lead a successful and productive life in the 21st century.
The vision of Pivot Charter Schools is to afford students who graduate more opportunities in their careers and education than they would have had if they had not attended Pivot; to open doors and develop lives.
Pivot Charter Schools are founded on the following Core Beliefs:
- Successful schools are student centered, not adult centered
- Focus on changing lives and you can’t go wrong
- A teacher’s role is to have frequent, supportive yet motivating communication with students
- Student academic performance is greater when they have the influence of a positive adult in their lives
- Schools must show how much they care about students
- Educators should have warrior spirit, a servant’s heart and a fun loving attitude in serving students
- Education needs to provide more options, not less
- The goal is that students learn; how we get there should be as unique as every student
- Technology is our friend and should play a crucial role in educating students