The Morning Report
Get the news and information you need to take on the day.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
These were the most-read stories for the week of March 29-April 4.
1. Why Some SeaWorld Opponents Still Love the Zoo
2. The Scope of San Diego’s Gang Problem
3. Meet Mid-City’s New ‘Diet Trolley’
4. The Biggest Revelations from the Balboa Park Centennial Implosion
5. What’s Next for San Diego’s Opera Scene
7. Anatomy of a Civic Failure: What Happened to the Big 2015 Celebration in Balboa Park
8. The Big Plot Twist That Doomed San Diego’s School Libraries
9. Morning Report: Zoo’s Cool but SeaWorld No? How, So?
10. Why a Judge Thinks There’s Evidence of a ‘Code of Silence’ in SDPD